You are here: Home » PTI Stories » National » News
Business Standard

COVID-19: Malegaon, with 617 cases, remains Nashik hotspot

Topics
Disaster Accident

Press Trust of India  |  Nashik 

The samples of six people who

died earlier in hotspot Malegaon in Nashik tested positive for novel coronavirus on Sunday, and the addition of 14 cases took the COVID-19 count in the district to 796, health officials said.

The death toll due to the infection now stands at 42, of which 40 are from Malegaon and two from Nashik city, they added.

"Among the 14 new cases, nine are from Malegaon. As of now, Malegaon has 617 COVID-19 cases," an official said.

(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

First Published: Sun, May 17 2020. 21:34 IST
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU