You are here: Home » PTI Stories » National » News
Business Standard

Fire breaks out in Bengaluru restaurant, 11 injured

Press Trust of India  |  Bengaluru 

At least 11 people were injured when a fire broke out at a restaurant here on Tuesday night, fire department sources said.

The restaurant located on the first floor of a multistoried building was engulfed in flames.

Fire department personnel extinguished the blaze, the sources said, adding they were informed about the fire at around 7.20 pm.

The injured were shifted to a hospital, where the condition of one is said to be serious.

Leak from a cooking gas cylinder is suspected to be the reason for the fire.

(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

First Published: Tue, February 11 2020. 22:40 IST
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU