You are here: Home » PTI Stories » National » News
Business Standard

Girl dies of food poisoning in Jharkhand

Press Trust of India  |  Gumla (Jharkhand) 

A 12-year-old girl died and five others of her family in district fell sick after taking food, a said Sunday.

district said the family took dinner Saturday night and started vomiting and complained of stomach ache.

The villagers took them to the in an ambulance around midnight where the 12-year-old girl died, he said.

The sick persons which included two men, two women and one minor girl - were referred to the RIIMS in Ranchi for better treatment, he said.

The police were investigating into the incident, he said.

(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

First Published: Sun, February 10 2019. 21:20 IST
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU