You are here: Home » PTI Stories » National » News
Business Standard

Man electrocuted in HP's Kangra

Press Trust of India  |  Shimla 

A 38-year-old man was electrocuted in Himachal Pradesh's Kangra district on Thursday, an official said.

Rakesh Kumar had come in contact with a live wire while working at an under-construction building near Navodaya school in Paprola of Baijnath sub-division on Thursday morning, he added.

The man was rushed to a nearby hospital, where the doctors declared him brought dead, the official said.

(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

First Published: Thu, August 15 2019. 17:40 IST
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU