With every iteration, Apple brings something new to its iPhones, giving fans a solid reason for upgrade. This time, the upgrades are across the board and good enough to even tempt non-iPhone users. Besides, there are four different models this time, the cheapest starting from Rs 69,900. Among the smartphones in the new series, the Apple iPhone 12 Pro seems to be a balanced product with something for everyone. But is it good enough to justify the premium starting price of Rs 1,19,900? Let’s find out
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Fri, November 13 2020. 12:46 IST