ROG Phone 3 with 12GB RAM and 256GB internal storage will go on sale on August 21 at 12 noon, announced the Taiwanese electronics maker Asus on Wednesday. The gaming-centric smartphone was launched in India on July 22 in two variants, 8GB RAM + 128GB internal storage and 12GB RAM +256GB internal storage priced at Rs 49,999 and Rs 57,999. While the base model of the Flipkart-exclusive smartphone went on first sale on August 6 at the e-commerce platform, the top-tier variant will go on sale for the first time in India on August 21.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Wed, August 12 2020. 11:47 IST