Technology giant Amazon is leaving no stone unturned to tap a plethora of opportunities thrown up by the increased adaptation by the Indian government and by public sector organisations, of emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence and machine learning. The government sector has, in fact, become a key focus area for Amazon Internet Services, which provides Amazon Web Services’ (AWS) technology in India, as it moves ahead of a slew on projects such as improving crop yields for farmers, digitisation of public healthcare services, implementing skilling missions and building smart cities.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
SUBSCRIBE TO INSIGHTS
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.