Global professional services firm Genpact, which reported total revenue of $1.11 billion in Q3FY24, has generated $510 million from its Data-Tech-AI services segment. Sanjay Srivastava, Chief Digital Strategist, Genpact in an interview with Sourabh Lele says the company has trained over 58,000 people in data analytics and artificial intelligence so far. Here are some edited excerpts from the interview:
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Wed, January 25 2023. 15:53 IST