Honor, an online sub-brand of the Chinese smartphone manufacturer Huawei, is gearing up to launch the Honor Play in India today i.e. August 6. The phone was first unveiled in China last month. It is with this smartphone that Honor introduced the GPU Turbo technology, which the company claims to improve phone’s graphic performance without compromising on the processor’s efficiency. The Amazon-exclusive smartphone would go on sale today from 4PM and will be available in two colours – blue and black.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
SUBSCRIBE TO INSIGHTS
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.