Facebook has introduced new tools to give its user more control over what they share and see on the social media platform. By default, anyone on Facebook can see and comment on public posts. While the default comment settings remain unchanged, the social media platform now allows its users to control the commenting audience by choosing from a menu of options ranging from anyone who can see the post to only the people and Pages tagged in the post. Besides, the newly introduced tools also let users filter News Feed on Facebook, giving them more control over the content that appears on their timelines.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
SUBSCRIBE TO INSIGHTS
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.