American chipmaker Intel has announced its next generation mobile processors for future thin and light notebooks. The 11th Gen Intel Core mobile processors, codenamed Tiger Lake, brings computing and performance improvement, and several other upgrades over its predecessor, the 10th Gen Intel Core mobile processors. Moreover, the 11th Gen Core processors are touted to be energy efficient, thanks to 10nm SuperFin process technology.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Thu, September 03 2020. 11:19 IST