A smartphone need not necessarily have flagship specifications to be able to deliver a comprehensive experience — the recently launched Reno 2 from the stable of Chinese smartphone brand Oppo is just another example confirming this. While some might see the Reno 2 as a successor to the Oppo Reno 10x Zoom (review), the latter was a flagship in the Reno-series and the former is a new addition offering a balanced mix of design, performance, imaging and everything else that you expect from a midrange phone.
Business Standard took the Oppo Reno 2 out for a spin, and here is our take on the smartphone:
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.