The Reno2 Z is one of the three smartphones that Chinese smartphone brand Oppo recently launched in India under its Reno-series. Though the phone looks identical to its elder sibling, the Reno2, it has different hardware configuration, camera modules, and features. It also compromises on some of the premium features that were part of the Reno2, such as sharkfin-shaped pop-up selfie camera module and telephoto zoom lens on the back. We appreciated the Reno2 in our review for its premium design, impressive imaging capabilities and sleek performance. With these trade-offs, can the Reno2 match its elder sibling and other smartphones in the same segment? Let’s find out:
The Reno2 Z has a premium glass-metal sandwich construction with a dual-colour-tone reflective glass on the back. The phone’s glossy glass build makes it susceptible to fingerprints that dulls its otherwise dazzling design. Thankfully, the ph
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.