Handheld devices are in desperate need of unique differentiators. The thinning bezels and expanding screens have brought them dangerously close to looking identical. The phenomenon is more alarming for tablets since phones are quickly hogging their large-screen advantage. But Samsung — like Apple — isn’t done re-inventing its tablets. And the Tab S4 is a worthy cross of tablet, laptop and phone.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
SUBSCRIBE TO INSIGHTS
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.