On several occasions, Xiaomi has set the precedent in India’s price-conscious smartphone market with its value-for-money offerings. And that legacy seems to continue in the recently-launched Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Though a midrange smartphone by pricing (Rs 18,999 onwards), it has the qualities to beat some of the premium flagships of the present time. This top-end model in the Redmi Note 10 series is packed to the brim with premium features, and that makes it a hard-to-beat smartphone in the midrange segment.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Sun, March 21 2021. 10:00 IST