- India will continue to outperform emerging markets: Nischal Maheshwari
- Rupee depreciation is good for the economy: HSBC India's Hitendra Dave
- Indian stocks are expensive; rupee can hit 100/$: Marc Faber
- Successful fund managers will eventually set up own AMCs: Sunil Singhania
- Rupee fall a boon for IT and pharma stocks, says Saurabh Mukherjea
- Market breadth has been really weak: Avendus Capital's Andrew Holland
- Hard to see participants increasing exposure to mid-caps: Ambit Capital MD
- I see lot of retail flows this year from FD investors: Amfi chairman
- Customers' needs and perceptions have evolved: Vikas Seth, CEO, Bharti AXA
- Brace for more rupee weakness, advise Rabobank MD and senior economist
Markets - Interviews
September 16, 2018, Sunday
Rising oil prices, volatility in the rupee/dollar rates could leave the markets volatile, albeit in short term, says Nischal ...
September 15, 2018, Saturday
Dave says special dollar deposit schemes are not required at this point as the rupee's loss is more or less over
September 11, 2018, Tuesday
Emerging markets are relatively inexpensive compared to the developed markets. If one was to compare the valuation of emerging ...
September 06, 2018, Thursday
Sunil Singhania, who quit Reliance Mutual Fund, to set up Abakkus Asset Manager
September 05, 2018, Wednesday
Mukherjea explains why the markets are set for an interesting nine months
August 31, 2018, Friday
A small number of stocks have led the indices higher rather than a broad-based rally, Holland said
August 26, 2018, Sunday
'Globally, the biggest risk emerges from the continued tightening of liquidity by central banks, primarily US Fed which is on a ...
August 23, 2018, Thursday
A few stocks have been driving the market and the number of underperformers has gone up, A Balasubramanian said
August 23, 2018, Thursday
'There is an increased focus on protection policies'
August 19, 2018, Sunday
India's enormous growth potential, vast internal market, as well as government policies will continue to bolster India's ...
August 15, 2018, Wednesday
In the short term, election does matter and will play on the investor sentiment, says Suhas Harinarayanan
August 12, 2018, Sunday
A good deal is where there is some money left on the table for investors
August 09, 2018, Thursday
We have been talking to the SGX for some time to try and figure out a way to transition the liquidity from SGX to GIFT City, said ...
August 07, 2018, Tuesday
Mark Mobius says that going ahead, investors should concentrate more on 'value' rather than momentum
August 05, 2018, Sunday
Earnings should expand in mid-teens
August 02, 2018, Thursday
Investors can look at stocks where the fundamental story is still intact but the stock got punished in the overall downturn in ...
July 30, 2018, Monday
We will be very selective in our fund launches, depending on investor need and the right timing, says DSP BlackRock president ...
July 29, 2018, Sunday
The macros may be slightly more adverse as compared to a year ago, but they still remain in a comfort zone, says UTI AMC head
July 24, 2018, Tuesday
After two spectacular years of a good run in the equity market, markets will consolidate before it sees the next phase of growth, ...
July 22, 2018, Sunday
Over the next five years, there will be a greater allocation of retail savings to equities - both directly and via mutual funds, ...