- Why refugees at the cost of Assam, asks AGP's Prafulla Kumar Mahanta
- What did other parties do for minorities, asks BJP's Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi
- Newsmaker: Anurag Thakur is now the youngest chief whip of BJP in Lok Sabha
- Nation disillusioned with Modi, Opposition will surely win: Ashok Gehlot
- AGP will break alliance if BJP amends citizenship bill, warns ex-Assam CM
- Newsmaker: Meet Sunil Bansal, BJP's spin doctor in Uttar Pradesh
- Will welcome Scindia's name if he's chosen CM candidate: Kamal Nath
- Though set to lose CJI impeachment case, Kapil Sibal won't stop trying
- No scope for manipulation in Bhavantar scheme, says Shivraj Singh Chouhan
- Newsmaker: Meet Naresh Agarwal, Bear Grylls of Uttar Pradesh politics!
August 11, 2018, Saturday
If the Amendment Bill 2006 becomes law, the indigenous people of Assam will become minority and language, literature and culture ...
August 04, 2018, Saturday
In an interview, Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi talks about his party's stand towards minorities, the NRC draft, the Lok Sabha elections, ...
July 22, 2018, Sunday
Thakur, a protege of Arun Jaitley, is now the youngest chief whip of the BJP in the Lok Sabha
July 08, 2018, Sunday
Opposition parties believe that efforts can be made to integrate the country through an alliance
June 18, 2018, Monday
The party's stand is one - rejection of the Bill, says Prafulla Mahanta
June 17, 2018, Sunday
According to reports, Bansal is now being considered for a much bigger role in Rajasthan, ahead of the assembly polls
June 10, 2018, Sunday
There is a perception of disunity among the senior leaders of the state but the reality is we are all together, the Congress ...
April 26, 2018, Thursday
Congress party is internally divided between those who feel the impeachment of the Chief Justice of India is right and those who ...
March 30, 2018, Friday
We are confident of forming the next government in Madya Pradesh, he said
March 19, 2018, Monday
Agrawal in his 3 decades of chequered political career, has been associated with all major political parties in UP, including the ...
February 04, 2018, Sunday
CPI leader D Raja says that the situation in the country is very scary. There is an atmosphere of fear across the nation
January 06, 2018, Saturday
If you look at the Gujarat situation, the Maharashtra farm crisis is far worse than Gujarat: Prithviraj Chavan
January 05, 2018, Friday
Over lamb, prawns and noodles, Anjali Puri finds the veteran Congressman uncharacteristically rattled but far from abject
January 02, 2018, Tuesday
BJP's performance in Gujarat, where it lost 16 seats, may not be satisfactory to itself and reveals future electoral risks, it ...
December 03, 2017, Sunday
A 1986-batch IAS officer, he has been appointed as the chief secretary in the Delhi government
December 02, 2017, Saturday
He says Mamata Banerjee has a track record of over four decades of peoples' movements and struggle
November 18, 2017, Saturday
Interview with Dalit leader Jignesh Mevani
November 17, 2017, Friday
Higher the rate, the more businesses try to evade taxes
November 12, 2017, Sunday
Dinakaran put up a brave front when income tax (I-T) authorities searched Jaya TV offices and 21 other locations in Tamil Nadu
November 12, 2017, Sunday
Jagan Mohan considers his padayatra an antidote to the political setbacks that he has suffered