- Want to study in Canada? You can get your student visa faster, easier
- Market cap of Bajaj Finserv crosses Rs 1 trillion mark; stock hits new high
- Delay in sell-off of Tata Teleservices' enterprise biz to hit its valuation
- With many growth engines, Varroc Engineering has opportunities to scale up
- Graphite electrodes makers in focus; Graphite India, HEG up 5%
What are the first few decisions Raghuram Rajan should make as RBI chief?
Raghuram Rajan is going to take the mantle from Subbarao at a time when the country's finances are in a shambles, growth has been badly hit and rupee is heading southward. What do do you think should be the new RBI chief's first few decisions to set things right for the country when he assumes office in the first week of September?