- Top Masala Bond seller returns to market after govt relaxes tax norms
- IRDAI's in-principle approval for stake sale in IndiaFirst Life Insurance
- RBI Board to set up a committee to examine its Economic Capital Framework
- Why the govt's initiative to disburse subsidies via DBT could fall flat
- Will not contest Lok Sabha elections in 2019, says Sushma Swaraj
- RBI move to boost bank's lending capacity up to Rs 3 trn, say sources
- Metal shares under pressure; Hindalco, JSPL fall 5%
- Global Markets: Stock markets slide on tech sell-off, dollar sags
What are the first few decisions Raghuram Rajan should make as RBI chief?
Raghuram Rajan is going to take the mantle from Subbarao at a time when the country's finances are in a shambles, growth has been badly hit and rupee is heading southward. What do do you think should be the new RBI chief's first few decisions to set things right for the country when he assumes office in the first week of September?