- TPG Capital joins race to buy stake in Jet Privilege at $400 mn: Report
- Infosys recovers 2% after 4% drop in early trade as CFO Ranganath quits
- L&T gains 5% as board mulls share buyback proposal
- S&P places IDBI Bank's rating on credit watch with negative implications
- Kerala flood LIVE: 370 dead; 1st commercial plane lands at Kochi naval base
What are the first few decisions Raghuram Rajan should make as RBI chief?
Raghuram Rajan is going to take the mantle from Subbarao at a time when the country's finances are in a shambles, growth has been badly hit and rupee is heading southward. What do do you think should be the new RBI chief's first few decisions to set things right for the country when he assumes office in the first week of September?