ALSO READCity Union Bank on a recruitment drive. Check if you are eligible to apply SBI is hiring specialist cadre officers: How to apply Catholic Syrian Bank to recruit specialist officers in IT UPSC-2017 Invites Applications for Lecturer (Electrical) UPSC invites applications for youth officer in NSS: How to apply
Union Bank of India (herein after called the Bank) is inviting applications for the posts of Credit Officers. Candidates willing to take up the post can apply for the same till October 21, 2017 (Saturday). The number of vacancy is 200 for SC (49), ST (24), OBC (65) and UR (62). The qualified candidates would be paid on the pay scale of 31,705 - 45,950. In addition, Special Allowance, Dearness Allowance and other allowances will be payable as per prevailing rules and regulations in the Bank. Further, the officer will also be eligible for amenities like residential quarters/lease rent in lieu of quarters, LFC, reimbursement of medical/hospitalization expenses and other perquisites as per the policy of the Bank.
Exam Centre: The Online Examination, if conducted, may be tentatively held on 25.11.2017 at the following centers: (a) Bengaluru (b) Delhi (c) Kolkata (d) Lucknow (e) Mumbai. However, the Bank reserves its right to decide the examination centers and dates at its sole discretion. The full address of the Venue and the Date will be advised in the Examination / Group Discussion Call Letters, which will be issued in case the Bank decides to hold the Online Examination / Group Discussion. In case the Online Examination / Group Discussion is held, the call letters can be downloaded from the Bank’s website 'www.unionbankofindia.co.in' under "Careers" link.
Age: Minimum 23 years and Maximum 32 years
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 60% aggregate marks from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies.
Post Qualification Work Experience: Post Qualification Work Experience in processing of credit proposals in officer cadre with any Scheduled Commercial Bank for a minimum period of two years immediately preceding the cut-off date of application as per this Notification is mandatory.
How to Apply:
HOW TO APPLY: The candidates can apply only online from 04.10.2017 to 21.10.2017 (both days inclusive) and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Prerequisite for applying online:
Before applying online, candidates should
- Scan their photograph and signature, ensuring that both conform to the required specifications given as Annexure-I with this notification.
- Keep the necessary details of Educational Qualification, Post Qualification Work Experience and other personal details handy for entering in the online application.
- Create a valid personal email ID, if not already done. The email ID should be kept alive for entire duration of the recruitment process. Under no circumstances, the applicant should share email ID with any other person. Third party email ID is not permitted.
Procedure to apply:
- The applicants are required to go to the Bank's website “www.unionbankofindia.co.in” and click on the link "Recruitment" under “Careers” page to access the Recruitment Notification titled "UNION BANK RECRUITMENT PROJECT 2017 - 2018 (CREDIT OFFICER ) - RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION”.
- There will be two links named as (1) Link for Notification (2) Link for Online application. The applicant has to click on first link to download the full notification.
- The applicant should carefully read and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria given in the downloaded notification.
- If the applicant is eligible then he/she may proceed to fill the online application form available as the second link.
- The applicants should completely fill up the online application form and upload their photograph and signature, as per the specifications given in the notification under 'Guidelines for Scanning’
- The applicants should very carefully fill in the details in the On-Line Application at appropriate places and click on the “FINAL SUBMIT” button at the end of the Online Application format. Before pressing the “FINAL SUBMIT” button, candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application as it cannot be changed/altered/corrected after final submission.
Application Fees: Gen/OBC – Rs. 600/- and SC/ST/OBC – Rs. 100/-
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / Master Card / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets.
- If the online transaction has been successfully completed, an e-receipt, Registration Number & Password will be generated. The applicants should note their Registration Numbers and Password for future reference.
- If the online transaction has not been successfully completed then the candidates are advised to login again with their provisional registration number and password and pay the Application Fees / Intimation Charges online.
- The applicants are required to take a printout of the e-receipt and the submitted online application form. Note: After submitting the payment information in the online application form, DO NOT press the Back or Refresh button in order to avoid double charge.
- For Credit Card users, all prices are listed in Indian Rupee. In case of non-Indian credit card, the Bank will convert the amount based on its prevailing exchange rates.
- To ensure the security of the data, please close the browser window once transaction is completed. An email / SMS intimation with the Registration Number and password generated on successful registration of the application will be sent as a system generated acknowledgement to the email ID / Mobile Number specified in the online application form. If candidates do not receive the email and SMS intimations at the email ID / Mobile number specified by them, they may consider that their online application has not been successfully registered.
- An online application, which is incomplete in any respect, such as without photograph and signature uploaded in the online application form / unsuccessful fee payment will not be considered as valid.
Interview And Selection:
A Personal Interview of 50 marks shall be conducted to assess the academic & job knowledge, power of expression, clarity of thought, qualities of leadership, extracurricular activities, hobbies, general demeanor, behavior, communication skills, suitability for the post, etc. of the applicant. The minimum qualifying marks for the Personal Interview would be 25 marks (22.5 marks for Reserved Category applicants). The applicants not securing the minimum qualifying marks in the Personal Interview will be disqualified for selection. The selected candidate can be posted at any Branch / Office of the Bank at sole discretion of the Bank. Hence, the candidates willing to work at any of the Branch / Office of the Bank need only apply.
Registered on 11 November 1919 as a limited company in Mumbai, the Union Bank of India was inaugurated by Mahatma Gandhi. It is one of the largest government-owned banks of India .It is listed on the Forbes 2000, and has assets of USD 13.45 billion. All the bank's branches have been networked with its 6909 ATMs as on 30 September 2015. Its online Telebanking facility is available to its core banking customers - individual as well as corporate.