ALSO READUPSC-2017 invites applications for Assistant Engineer (NQA) UPSC 2017: CAPF (ACs) Exam Admit Card, Interview And Selection UPSC-2017 Invites Applications for Assistant Director (Chemistry) UPSC Invites Applications for Assistant Chemist till August 10 UPSC-2017 invites applications for marketing officer (Group-I)
The Union Public Service Commission is inviting applications for the post of Assistant Engineer (NQA) Mechanical Engineering at Department of Defence Production managed by Directorate of Quality Assurance Naval under the Ministry of Defence. Candidates willing to take up the post can apply for the same till August 31, 2017 (Thursday). The number of vacancy is one reserved for the OBC candidates only. The qualified candidates would be offered the salary as per Rs. 44900/- (Pay Level-7) Allowance. The post carries probation of two years.
Age: Not exceeding 30 years on closing date. Relaxable for regularly appointed Central/U.T. Government Servant up to Five years as per instructions/orders issued by Govt. of India from time to time.
Educational Qualification: Degree in Engineering in the disciplines of Mechanical Engineering from recognised University. Experience in Computer operations for the purpose of preparation technical reports, technical/Briefs etc. would be preferred.
Experience: Two years’ practical experience in Quality Assurance/Quality Control Production/ Manufacturing and testing of Engineering Equipments including knowledge of various standards and their interpretation.
Roles and Responsibilities: The Officer shall be responsible for
- Quality assurance, acceptance, inspection of equipments and stores,
- Defect investigation, trials, vetting of draft indents/ agreement/ supply orders, sampling plans, liaison with production units,
- Removal of bottlenecks and suggesting methods of improvement of quality.
- Visit the official online portal of UPSC here.
- Search for the New Registration and click on the same. (Direct link here)
- Fill in the required details and you will get your Registration ID and password.
- Go back to the Existing Vacancies Page and search for Post Name ‘Assistant Engineer (NQA) Mechanical Engineering’ with Apply Now button. Hit the button.
- Enter your Registration ID and Password along with Captcha code given there.
- Follow the online instructions. (More details on the online instructions here)
Documents for Interview:
Qualified and eligible candidates will receive official communication from the Commission for interview. Candidates shortlisted for interview on the basis of the information provided in the online applications submitted by them will be required to send self-attested copies of documents/relevant certificates in support of the claims made in the application as and when demanded by the Commission.
Established on 1 October 1926 as Public Service Commission, the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is India's prestigious central recruiting agency that conducts appointments to and examinations for All India services and group A & group B of Central services. It was known as Federal Public Service Commission by the Government of India Act, 1935 and was then renamed as today's Union Public Service Commission after the independence.