As a brand, TCS is a multinational information technology service that offers business and consulting solutions to companies across the globe. TCS has come up with a host of open profiles all across India so take a look and apply accordingly.
Where to apply
You can log on to their official website to apply.
What are the eligibility criteria for off campus jobs for freshers at TCS?
Here is a list of the eligibility criteria:
- If you are an engineering student who will be graduating in the year 2018
- You can be from any of the following disciplines – BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M. Tech
- You may have had MCA with BSc / BCA / BCom / BA (with Maths / Statistics background)
- You may have had MSc in Computer Science / Information technology
- You should be at least a minimum of 18 years when you appear for the selection process at TCS.
- You should not be more than 28 years of age when you appear for the selection process at TCS.
Here is a list of the marks criteria:
- You should have a minimum aggregate marks score of 60 percent or above in your first attempt in all academic courses from standard X and onwards.
- The aggregate of all subjects in all the semesters will be considered as per all the subjects that are mentioned on the marks sheet.
- The first attempt means that you should have scored at least 60 percent or above during the normal duration of the said course.
- If you have taken an improvement exam, it will not be considered as the first attempt. As a result, the marks that you have scored in the improvement exam will not be taken into consideration when your aggregate marks have to be calculated.
- If you have done both the standard XII exam as well as any diploma that is equivalent to the same, you will have to have at least a minimum score of 60 percent marks in both the courses.
Here is a list of the backlog criteria:
You should not
- You should not have any backlog when you apply for the selection process at TCS.
- In case you have had any backlogs, it is mandatory that you have to inform about it to the person concerned, or if given an option in the TCS application form, you need to give the accurate details.
- If you have taken any gaps or breaks during your academic course or during your work experience, you have to mention the same in the TCS application form.
- At the most, a maximum break of up to 24 months (2 years) is permitted when the reasons are considered valid.
- You have to offer the relevant proof, paperwork, documentation as required to check for any gaps taken during academic years.
- Any gaps that you may have taken for extended education should not be considered as a reason for taking a break in academics.
If you are going to register for the 2018 off campus jobs at TCS, here is the registration and application process you will have to follow:
You can directly apply for the off campus 2018 jobs by clicking on their official link here.