Narendra Modi has invited comments and suggestions on his move to scrap the Planning Commission. What would your advice to the Prime Minister be?
On August 15 this year, Narendra Modi signalled the end of Nehruvian economics by calling for the scrapping of the Planning Commission. Once this happens, it will also spell the end of the five-year plan regime. The Prime Minister has now invited comments and suggestions on the steps to be taken, going forward, in order to keep the economy on track. What would you recommend he does? Do share your views with us.
MORE ON MARKETS:
Copyrights © 2017 Business Standard Private Ltd. All rights reserved.
Upgrade To Premium Services
Business Standard is happy to inform you of the launch of "Business Standard Premium Services"
As a premium subscriber you get an across device unfettered access to a range of services which include:
- Access Exclusive content - articles, features & opinion pieces
- Weekly Industry/Genre specific newsletters - Choose multiple industries/genres
- Access to 17 plus years of content archives
- Set Stock price alerts for your portfolio and watch list and get them delivered to your e-mail box
- End of day news alerts on 5 companies (via email)
- NEW: Get seamless access to WSJ.com at a great price. No additional sign-up required.
In Partnership with
Welcome to the premium services of Business Standard brought to you courtesy FIS.
Kindly visit the Manage my subscription page to discover the benefits of this programme.
Team Business Standard