About 76% of Indian firms have been hit by cyberattacks in 2018, highest after Mexico and France, a study has found. The survey polled over 3,100 IT firms in 12 countries — the US, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, Colombia, UK, France, Germany, Australia, Japan, India, and South Africa. The report by Sophos, a global leader in network and endpoint security, “7 Uncomfortable Truths of Endpoint Security” revealed the following:
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Wed, March 13 2019. 23:20 IST