You are here: Home » Companies » News
Diversified model, US outlook to help Dr Reddy's stock trade better
Business Standard

Axis Bank to buy 29% in Max Life Insurance, raise its total stake to 30%

After the completion of a series of transactions, Max Life will become a 70:30 joint venture between MFS and Axis Bank

Topics
Axis Bank | Max Life Insurance | Max Financial Services

Subrata Panda  |  Mumbai 



Life insurance, insurance
Max Life Insurance will include Axis Bank’s name in its tag line to further enhance customer trust in the brand and highlight the strength of the partnership

Private-sector lender on Tuesday said it would acquire an additional 29 per cent stake in Max Life Insurance, raising its total stake in the private life insurer to 30 per cent after the completion of the deal. will hold the remaining 70 per cent in the joint venture.

TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.

SUBSCRIBE TO INSIGHTS

What you get on Business Standard Premium?

  • icon Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
  • icon Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
  • icon Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
  • icon Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
  • icon 26 years of website archives.
  • icon Preferential invites to Business Standard events.

OR


Subscribe to Business Standard Premium

Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!

Insightful news, sharp views, newsletters, e-paper, and more! Unlock incisive commentary only on Business Standard.

Download the Business Standard App for latest Business News and Market News .

First Published: Tue, April 28 2020. 11:48 IST

RECOMMENDED FOR YOU

.