Executive coaching is still in nascent in India, though it debuted some 15 years back. But today its practice and relevance to businesses and leaders are on a sharp growth curve, given the great economic volatility and complex challenges within and outside companies staring at CEOs. Under enormous pressure from shareholders, banks, regulatory bodies and other stakeholders, India’s top executives are fast realising the need to have a wider, global mindset than they had in the past.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
Insightful news, sharp views, newsletters, e-paper, and more! Unlock incisive commentary only on Business Standard.
Download the Business Standard App for latest Business News and Market News .
First Published: Fri, August 09 2019. 16:18 IST