Just a few months ago, Gourmet Couch, Flavours, Qmin may well have made up a list of swanky restaurants, overlooking the sea or a pool, inside the five-star properties that have just launched them. However, in a contact-less world where direct-to-customer is the universal mantra of success, these are gourmet labels that help the hospitality chains navigate the new world of ‘fine-dining’ at home. Launched by ITC, Indian Hotels and (Taj Hotels) respectively, the newly minted food and food delivery services are meant to extend the exceptional dining experience promised in these restaurants to a home-delivery set up, thereby keeping the brand and business humming through the pandemic.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Wed, July 22 2020. 06:01 IST