IoT (Internet of Things) security is top-of-mind for consumers across the globe, according to new research from digital platform security provider Irdeto. The survey found that 90 per cent of consumers polled from six countries including India believe it is important that a connected device has security built into the product.
(All figures in per cent); Source: Irdeto Global Consumer IoT Security Survey, 2017
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
SUBSCRIBE TO INSIGHTS
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.