Muthoot Finance, the country’s leading gold loan company, has emerged the most popular option among non-banking financial companies (NBFCs), with over 80 per cent of analysts polled by Bloomberg optimistic on the stock. Its stock price has increased over 67 per cent in a year, while its peers haven’t fared well. The stock rose by 6.9 per cent on the BSE on Wednesday, in response to its decent December quarter (Q3) results.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Wed, February 10 2021. 19:41 IST