Larsen and Toubro (L&T) on Monday reported a consolidated net profit of Rs 2,466.71 crore for the October-December quarter of FY21 (Q3FY21), clocking a growth of 4.8 per cent year on year (YoY) on the back of highest-ever order inflow in a quarter. This amount, however, included net profit worth Rs 209.3 crore from the company's discontinued operations.
"Consolidated Profit After Tax (PAT) for the quarter ended December 31, 2020 at Rs 2,467 crore registered growth of 4.9 per cent over the corresponding quarter of the previous year, largely attributed to higher profit from IT a TS segment and sale of commercial property in Realty. PAT also includes gain on divestment of Rs 209 crore from discontinued operations for the quarter ended December 31, 2020," L&T said in its financial statement.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Mon, January 25 2021. 17:22 IST