E-commerce firm Flipkart and Axis Bank, India’s third largest private sector bank, said that their co-branded credit card ‘Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card’ has crossed the two million Cards in Force (CIF) milestone. Launched in 2019, the card offers convenience and benefits to its users with best-in-industry cashback, features and seamless processes.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Wed, March 16 2022. 15:08 IST