After a slow start, Odisha is seeing traction from private players in solar power.
Mahindra Susten, Azure Power and Hero Future Energies have proposed to install solar plants of 100 Mw capacity apiece in the state.
“We have received proposals from five leading players who have proposed to set up 100 Mw capacity solar units each in the state. These include Mahindra Susten, Azure Power and Hero Future Energies”, said a Gridco official.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.