Business Standard

Pune-based Pinnacle Mobility to launch EKA brand e-buses in 2-3 months

Plans to invest Rs 2,000 crore over the next five years as it seeks to build a portfolio of EVs in the last-mile mobility segment

electric vehicles
Premium

BS Reporter Mumbai
Pinnacle Mobility Solutions, will launch electric buses under the EKA brand in two to three months. The Pune-based EV maker plans to invest Rs 2,000 crore over the next five years as it seeks to build a portfolio of EVs in the last-mile mobility segment, the company’s chairman and managing director said in an interview.

It will invest the aforesaid amount in collaboration with VDL Groep. The latter will hold 26 per cent equity and Pinnacle Industries will hold the remaining 74 percent. Pinnacle is one among the various vehicle makers to have qualified for the productivity linked incentive scheme.

The firm

Don't miss the most important news and views of the day. Get them on our Telegram channel

First Published: Feb 23 2022 | 8:36 PM IST

Explore News

To read the full story, subscribe to BS Premium now, at just Rs 249/ month.

Key stories on business-standard.com are available only to BS Premium subscribers.

Register to read more on Business-Standard.com