After bouncing back from the Covid-19 pandemic slump, Udaan — the business-to-business (B2B) e-commerce start-up — has raised $280 million in additional financing from its existing and new investors. The existing investors of Udaan — Lightspeed Venture Partners, DST Global, GGV Capital, Altimeter Capital, and Tencent — participated in the funding exercise. Two new investors — Octahedron Capital and Moonstone Capital — also participated.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
SUBSCRIBE TO INSIGHTS
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.