In the crowded premium TV market, dominated by mega-brands such as Sony, Samsung, LG and Panasonic, home-grown Vu TV is a minnow. It made a modest debut in 2006 and has been retailing its products that mostly consist of large premium televisions (that cost between Rs 30,000 and Rs 300,000) through offline and brick-and-mortar locations spread across 800 stores nationwide. From this month, it is looking to add a new channel to its sales network: Direct-to-consumer, or D2C.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Sat, December 04 2021. 06:05 IST