- Saudi Aramco becomes world's most valuable stock as Apple shares drop
- Relaxo Footwears slips 10% on weak March quarter results
- Punjab National Bank tanks 10%, hits 52-week low on weak Q4 results
- Dorsey says no plans to head Twitter again, hints at limited involvement
- Tata Group making plans for battery firm in India, abroad: N Chandrasekaran
- Where is the Sri Lankan headed next after Gotabaya refuses to resign
- Indian companies should hit sustainability targets abroad, not just at home
Covid LIVE: India has been offered 7.5 mn Moderna doses via Covax, says WHO
Coronavirus LIVE updates: Pune reported 545 new infections, followed by Mumbai (1,481), Bengaluru (432), Chennai (150), Delhi (51). Stay tuned for corona-related news
Coronavirus updates: India recorded 38,164 fresh Covid-19 cases in the last 24 hours, taking the total caseload to 31,143,595, according to MoHFW. The death count increased to 414,141 with 501 new fatalities, the data showed.
Kerala reported 13,956 new infections, Maharashtra 9,000, followed by Andhra Pradesh (2,974), Tamil Nadu (2,079), Karnataka (1,708), West Bengal (899) and Delhi (51).
From the northeastern states, Assam reported 1,329 new cases and Manipur 963.
The five most affected states by total cases are Maharashtra (6,214,190), Kerala (3,160,937), Karnataka (2,883,947), Tamil Nadu (2,535,402), and Andhra Pradesh (1,940,096).
World coronavirus update: Covid-19 is continuing to spread around the world, with 191,196,634 confirmed cases and 4,105,435 deaths across nearly 200 countries recorded since China reported its first cases in December 2019. The US remains the worst-hit country with 34,963,907 cases, followed by India, Brazil, Russia and France.
To read updates from our yesterday's blog, click here