- Rise in coronavirus cases since Tue due to Delhi mosque event: Govt
- Top headlines: Maruti Suzuki car sales drop; PSBs merger now effective
- Delhi to give Rs 1 cr to kin of professionals who die treating Covid-19
- 5,000 quarantined in Maharashtra after close contact with Covid-19 patients
- Hurdles in fighting coronavirus are lack of funds, healthcare infra: Fitch
- Delhi cancer hospital shut after doctor tests positive for coronavirus
- Coronavirus: India death toll rises to 38, 1,637 positive cases so far
- Covid-19: Trains, thousands under lens over travel to Tablighi Jamaat
- Covid-19: How Indian Railways is transforming coaches into isolation wards
- Coronavirus: Inventors, designers launch gadgets to fight off the contagion
Delhi violence LIVE: 369 FIRs lodged, 1,284 people detained over riots
There were some areas of normalcy in the riot-hit localities of northeast Delhi with shops opening
Delhi Police Commissioner SN Srivastava with other police officials at Shiv Vihar. PTI
The death toll in Delhi's communal violence climbed to 42 on Monday, a Delhi health department official said. There were some areas of normalcy in the riot-hit localities of northeast Delhi with shops opening.
Nearly 7,000 paramilitary forces have been deployed in the affected areas of the northeast district since Monday. Hundreds of Delhi police personnel are on the ground to maintain peace.
More than 200 people have been injured in the communal clashes that broke out on Monday. The areas affected include Jaffrabad, Maujpur, Chand Bagh, Khureji Khas and Bhajanpura. Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Monday appealed to the people to provide details of the needy for a quick response from government agencies as he directed the authorities to speed up the relief and rehabilitation work in riot-hit northeast Delhi.
Stay tuned to this live blog for the latest updates.