- DRDO tackles Covid-19 pandemic, but keeps focus on battlefield products
- India may overtake China as most populous country even before 2027: Report
- Covid-19: Bored of WFH? IRCTC offers 'work from hotel' package in Kerala
- Heavy rainfall at isolated places over Delhi, Bihar, Punjab today: IMD
- SC dismisses bail plea of activist Gautam Navlakha in Bhima Koregaon case
- Fuel prices up 25p; Bhopal, Indore join cities with Rs 100/litre petrol
- Indian April fuel demand dips; coronavirus wave clouds outlook
- PM Modi will not attend G7 summit in person due to Covid situation: MEA
- Explosives case: Mumbai cop Sachin Waze dismissed from police service
- Railways delivers over 5,000 tonne of medical oxygen in 22 days to states
Trump India visit highlights: 'Trade deal can happen towards end of 2020'
Donald Trump and the First Lady Melania Trump were accorded a ceremonial welcome at the Rashtrapati Bhavan. Later, Trump along with First Lady Melania, visited Rajghat to pay homage to Mahatma Gandhi
Donald Trump India Visit LIVE updates: US President Donald Trump held extensive talks on defence ties among other issues with Prime Minister Narendra Modi, at the Hyderabad House on Tuesday, a day after he visited India accompanied by his wife Melania, daughter Ivanka, son-in-law Jared Kushner and top brass of his administration.
On Monday, Trump arrived in Ahmedabad and later addressed the 'Namaste Trump' event at the packed Motera Stadium. Later, he visited the Taj Mahal along with his family.
Trump also announced both countries finalised defence deals worth $3 billion.