- Army pulls out in some areas of western Assam where normalcy has returned
- Rahul Gandhi expresses grief over loss of lives in Raipur hospital fire
- Latest News LIVE: Rahul Gandhi suspends all rallies in WB over Covid surge
- Red Fort violence: Deep Sidhu arrested again in connection with FIR by ASI
- SpiceJet to charge no fees for changes done at least 5 days prior to flight
- Red Fort violence: Court grants bail to actor-activist Deep Sidhu
- Punjab CM Amarinder Singh expresses shock at mass shooting incident in US
- US FedEx shooting: Jaishankar assures all assistance to Sikh community
- Four Sikhs among eight killed in mass shooting at FedEx facility in US
- Petrol, diesel price unchanged for 2nd consecutive day as OMCs observe mood
LIVE: India-Bangladesh borders to be sealed to curb infiltration, says Modi
Prime Minister said that India-Bangladesh borders with western Assam's Dhubri have been sealed. Stay tuned for Latest LIVE news
Taking a swipe at the ruling CPI(M) in Kerala and the Opposition Congress, Union Home Minister Amit Shah today said the communists are 'extinct' in the world, while the Congress is over in India. Shah also attacked Congress leader Rahul Gandhi, who hadcampaigned in the state a day ago, saying he was on a "picnic".
In another news, the Supreme Court on Wednesday flagged the issue of possible misuse of funds received through electoral bonds by political parties for illegal purposes like terrorism and asked the Centre whether there was any control over how these funds were put to use.
On the market front, markets regulator Sebi ordered attachment of bank accounts as well as share and mutual fund holdings of Rana Kapoor, former MD and CEO of Yes Bank, to recover dues of over Rs 1 crore.
Stay tuned for the latest news of the day.