- West Bengal Governor accuses CM Mamata of silence over post-poll violence
- Top headlines: Moody's upgrades TaMo outlook; Sputnik V launched in India
- Cyclone 'Tauktae' in Arabian Sea: NDRF earmarks 53 teams for five states
- Kerala on high alert due to heavy rains, sea incursion in low-lying areas
- Petrol price continue to soar above Rs 100 in Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan
- Over 1.40 mn anganwadi workers now on Poshan tracker app: Smriti Irani
- Times Group chairperson Indu Jain dies at 84; PM Modi condoles death
- Bajrang Punia to P V Sindhu, the ones India's Tokyo hopes are riding on
- TV ad volumes rise 39% in Jan-April; coming months likely to be challenging
- India's public spending on healthcare lowest in BRICS nations: DEA Secy
LIVE: BJP will end political, election violence in Bengal, says Amit Shah
Catch all the live updates on the latest news developments from across the globe
Amit Shah | Photo: @BJP4India (Twitter)
Latest News LIVE updates: A day after the Election Commission disallowed any political party from entering into Cooch Behar following the death of four people in the firing of the central forces, Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee who earlier announced to visit Sitalkuchi in Cooch Behar district on Sunday, accused the poll body of hatching conspiracy against her and alleged that the restriction was imposed only to stop her from meeting the bereaved families.Catch all the live updates on the latest news developments from across the globe
Meanwhile, the NIA today arrested police officer Riyaz Kazi, an associate of suspended cop Sachin Waze, in connection with the case of an explosives-laden SUV found near industrialist Mukesh Ambani's residence.
In another news, four militants from Lashkar-e-Toiba (LeT) and al-Badr outfits, including those involved in the killing of an off-duty Territorial Army soldier in Anantnag on Friday, were gunned down on Sunday in two encounters with security forces in Jammu and Kashmir, police said.
Earlier in the day, the union government suspended the export of Remdesivir injections and Remdesivir Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) till the coronavirus situation improves in the country.