- India recorded largest reductions in malaria cases between 2000-2019: WHO
- India sees largest drop in malaria cases in south-east Asia between 2000-19
- Agri laws: Protesting farm unions to decide on govt's offer to hold talks
- Assam to bring laws for transparency in marriage: Sarma on love jihad
- Voting underway in second phase of DDC polls in Jammu and Kashmir
- Polling set to begin for 11 UP Legislative Council seats, results on Dec 3
- Delhi Police files FIR over border clash between farmers, security forces
- Latest news LIVE update: Arnab Goswami's pre-arrest bail plea hearing today
- Farmers protest LIVE: Give justice to farmers, Rahul Gandhi tells Modi govt
- PM Modi says new farm laws empower, open markets; attacks Opposition
LIVE: Nitish top choice for CM's post, says India Today pre-election survey
The three farm legislations along with proposed Electricity (Amendment) Bill, 2020 are clearly against interests of farmers & landless workers, said Punjab CM. Stay tuned for Latest LIVE news
Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar addresses a virtual rally at the JD-U office, in Patna..
PM Modi speech Live Updates: PM Narendra Modi addressed the nation on the importance of following Covid-19 norms ahead of the festive season. This was his seventh televised address to the nation since he announced a nationwide lockdown late March to slow down the spread of the coronavirus.
PM Modi adviced people to maintain social distancing, wash hands, wear masks during the festival. "I want to see all of you and your families safe and happy. I want festivals to bring cheer your lives," says PM.
India posted its lowest daily coronavirus caseload in nearly three months on Tuesday. 46,790 new infections were reported in the last 24 hours, taking its tally to nearly 7.6 million - the second highest behind the United States. It also reported 587 deaths, taking the total to 115,197.
Stay tuned for the latest news of the day.