- Regulating digital media: News portals wary of Centre's latest guidelines
- India signs key pact with Philippines for sale of 'defence equipment'
- 13,000 more troops cleared for Nepal, Bhutan Borders, tri-junction area
- Voicing dissent against government not sedition, says Supreme Court
- NRIs, foreigners stuck in India to give info on double taxation by Mar 31
- Rajesh Vaishnaw appointed India's next Ambassador to Morocco: MEA
- Yogi Adityanath misleading people, SP will campaign for TMC: Akhilesh
- MCD bypolls: Sign of revival, says Cong; BJP alleges 'match fixing'
- VK Sasikala quits politics ahead of Tamil Nadu assembly elections
- Rear Admiral Antony George assumes charge as chief of staff of SNC
LIVE: Follow 'Raj Dharma', reduce fuel prices, Sonia Gandhi tells PM Modi
Stay tuned for LIVE updates
Congress interim president Sonia Gandhi
In another news, Prime Minister Narendra Modi is addressing a meeting of Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)'s national office-bearers on Sunday. The meeting is being chaired by party chief Jagat Prakash Nadda.
The tenth round of Corps commander level talks between India and China concluded after 16 hours at Moldo, on the Chinese side of Line of Actual Control (LAC) on Sunday as the discussion focused on further disengagement at three friction points in Eastern Ladakh, including Gogra heights, Hot Springs and Depsang plains.
Meanwhile, Defence Minister Rajnath Singh on Sunday inaugurated the 26th 'Hunar Haat' and said that our artist and craftsmen utilised the time of nationwide Covid-19 lockdown to create handmade materials in hope of this year's Haat.
Later in the day, Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal will host protesting farmer leaders at a lunch at the Vidhan Sabha in Delhi, where he will discuss with them the three contentious Central agricultural laws and other related issues.
Stay tuned for the latest news of the day.