- Tags to riches: Nitin Gadkari's YouTube Expressway a hit with fans
- PM will decide on continuing infra investments in Afghanistan: Gadkari
- PM urges people to take part in auction of gifts, mementos received by him
- Govt hikes domestic airline capacity to 85%, tweaks price caps formula
- Indianisation of our legal system is need of the hour: CJI N V Ramana
- Shilpa Shetty puts out another cryptic post, talks about 'new endings'
- IAF signs deal with French Air Force to purchase phased out Mirage aircraft
- Centre reopening India for tourists, Goa can play big role: PM Modi
- Rajasthan schools to resume offline classes for classes 6-8 from Sept 20
- IT dept alleges Sonu Sood, associates evaded Rs 20 cr tax, violated FCRA
Latest News LIVE: NIA arrests four more in Kerala gold smuggling case
Stay tuned with Business Standard for all news LIVE updates
Our #UGC matter is NOT listed in tomorrow’s Supplementary Cause List.— Alakh Alok Srivastava (@advocate_alakh) August 25, 2020
Thus, SC is UNLIKELY to pronounce final order tomorrow.
I really wish & hope that final order is passed ASAP.
Uncertainty is causing severe anxiety to the students!
Will update once final order is notified.
LIVE: Congress President Smt. Sonia Gandhi in discussion with 7 state CMs. https://t.co/uiXpcuqru3— Congress (@INCIndia) August 26, 2020