- Labour reforms to put India among top 10 in ease of doing biz: Report
- Harivansh goes on fast over oppn's 'humiliation', Cong cites Bihar politics
- Three months posting at district hospital must for PG medical student
- Delhi court sends 6 alleged Al-Qaeda terrorists to 4-day NIA custody
- Over 6,600 H-1B visas approved for 14 Indian tech firms in 2019-20: Dhotre
- Over 10 mn migrant workers walked to their states in March-June: Govt
- Nepal halts distribution of text book with revised map of Indian areas
- Centre spent Rs 393 cr on 'Beti Bachao Beti Padhao' ads since 2014: WCD
- CIC's post vacant, process of appointment going on: Jitendra Singh in RS
- RS passes 7 key bills in three and half hours after oppn boycotts House
Latest News LIVE: NIA arrests four more in Kerala gold smuggling case
Stay tuned with Business Standard for all news LIVE updates
Our #UGC matter is NOT listed in tomorrow’s Supplementary Cause List.— Alakh Alok Srivastava (@advocate_alakh) August 25, 2020
Thus, SC is UNLIKELY to pronounce final order tomorrow.
I really wish & hope that final order is passed ASAP.
Uncertainty is causing severe anxiety to the students!
Will update once final order is notified.
LIVE: Congress President Smt. Sonia Gandhi in discussion with 7 state CMs. https://t.co/uiXpcuqru3— Congress (@INCIndia) August 26, 2020