- A black hole's lunch: Stellar spaghetti
- BrahMos supersonic cruise missile tested in a strategic signal to China
- India-China standoff: 8th round of Corps Commander talks likely this week
- Private firm to pay Chhattisgarh for sourcing biological raw material
- 30k candidates participate in recruitment drive in BSF, CISF in J&K, Ladakh
- Industry leaders to participate in UAE-India Healthcare Conference 2020
- Pollution crisis can't be solved in a day, need constant efforts: Javadekar
- JP Nadda to be on a day-long visit to West Bengal's Siliguri on Monday
- PM Modi congratulates New Zealand counterpart Jacinda Ardern on poll win
- 'Unprecedented' agri losses in Maharashtra due to floods: Sharad Pawar
LIVE: Unlock 5 guidelines out; cinema halls to re-open from October 15
UPSC has informed the Supreme Court that it would not be possible to defer the UPSC preliminary exams beyond October. Stay tuned for Latest LIVE news
Mumbai: People walk outside CSMT during Unlock 4, at Bhaucha Dhakka in Mumbai, Wedesday, Sept. 30, 2020 (PTI Photo/Kunal Patil)
The central government announced Unlock 5.0 guidelines to further ease coronavirus-related restrictions across the country. It will come into effect from October 1. Cinema halls, swimming pools used for training of sportspersons, entertainment parks to re-open from 15th October.
The family of the 19-year-old Hathras gangrape victim alleged on Wednesday that the UP police forcibly cremated the body in the middle of the night, which created a nationwide uproar.
A special court in Lucknow delivered judgment on 1992 Babri Masjid demolition case and aquitted all including L K Advani and Murli Manohar Joshi.
Stay tuned for the latest news of the day.