- UP's first Zika virus case found in Kanpur; expert team from Delhi arrives
- PM Modi to address the nation on 82nd edition of Mann Ki Baat today
- Several buildings will have to be demolished: Haryana CM on 'forest land'
- Congress to launch 'massive agitation' against fuel price hike from Nov 14
- Bihar minister's PS among two held by police for forged Parliament pass
- Militant associate of The Resistance Front arrested in J&K's Baramulla
- India needs to address consequences of instability in neighbourhood: Rawat
- India, UK democracies; can make world safer, prosperous: UK minister Truss
- Ashish Mishra, arrested for Lakhimpur violence, hospitalised with dengue
- Terrorist incidents have declined in Kashmir since Aug 5, 2019: Shah
LIVE: Unlock 5 guidelines out; cinema halls to re-open from October 15
UPSC has informed the Supreme Court that it would not be possible to defer the UPSC preliminary exams beyond October. Stay tuned for Latest LIVE news
The central government announced Unlock 5.0 guidelines to further ease coronavirus-related restrictions across the country. It will come into effect from October 1. Cinema halls, swimming pools used for training of sportspersons, entertainment parks to re-open from 15th October.
The family of the 19-year-old Hathras gangrape victim alleged on Wednesday that the UP police forcibly cremated the body in the middle of the night, which created a nationwide uproar.
A special court in Lucknow delivered judgment on 1992 Babri Masjid demolition case and aquitted all including L K Advani and Murli Manohar Joshi.
Stay tuned for the latest news of the day.