MSMEs to lead current consolidation phase of economy: Arun Jaitley
Terming the MSME sector as the backbone of the economy, Finance Minister Arun Jaitley on Saturday said the sector would lead the current consolidation phase of the economy. Read more
Finance Bill 2018: End of the road for MAT on foreign companies
The government has drawn up plans to bring the curtains down on the minimum alternate tax (MAT) on foreign companies.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Sun, February 04 2018. 01:01 IST