Popular cryptocurrency Bitcoin on Tuesday again beached the $11,000 level, rising more than 10 per cent from a low of $9,972.29, according to CoinDesk's Bitcoin price index. Despite volatility, the highs reached by the crypto in recent times is a clear gauge of how investors worldwide have taken fancy to Bitcoin and the possibility of returns it promises.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Wed, January 24 2018. 11:10 IST