Rating agency CRISIL expects a moderation in India’s gross domestic product (GDP) growth in 2023-24 (FY24), from 7 per cent growth expected earlier in its latest India Outlook Report. Its Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer AMISH MEHTA discusses the factors behind this downgrade and the road ahead for the Indian economy in conversation with Krishna Kant and Vishal Chhabria. Edited excerpts:
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
Insightful news, sharp views, newsletters, e-paper, and more! Unlock incisive commentary only on Business Standard.
Download the Business Standard App for latest Business News and Market News .
First Published: Thu, March 16 2023. 20:53 IST
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU