- Arvind Kejriwal oath ceremony LIVE: Sisodia made deputy, Cabinet retained
- Gold imports plunge 9% to $24.64 billion during April-January: Govt data
- FPIs net buyers in first half of Feb, pour Rs 24,617 cr in Indian markets
- Oil India to move TDSAT against DoT's Rs 48,489 cr demand over past dues
- Jamia panel releases video of Dec 15 paramilitary attack on students
- IMG clears BPCL sale bid docs, to be issued after ministerial group nod
- Syed Ali Shah Geelani's health stable, condition improving: Doctors
Arvind Kejriwal to take oath as Delhi CM shortly, retain Cabinet
ECI on Tuesday declared the results for all the 70 seats. AAP won 62 while BJP got 8 seats and Congress drew a blank. Catch all Delhi Assembly election 2020 highlights
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal attending a rally in New Delhi. Photo: ANI
AAP held on to the nearly 54 per cent votes it had got in the 2015 Delhi Assembly polls, while the BJP improved its tally with 38.51 per cent votes. The Congress party, which ruled Delhi for 15 years before being voted out in 2013, drew a blank.
"This is a win for Mother India," Kejriwal told his supporters after the verdict on February 11. he is likely to retain the Cabinet from 2015 with manish Sisodia his deputy and the Education Minister.