- CBSE Class 12 results out: Check marks at cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.gov.in
- Going abroad for studies? Student policies from Indian insurers are cheaper
- DATA STORY: Active cases rise for third-day straight; 555 deaths reported
- Apple AirTag review: Now, a smart, tech-backed answer to your forgetfulness
- 'There is limit to patience': Venkaiah Naidu fumes at Oppn in Rajya Sabha
- 629,000 homes substantially delayed or stalled in top 7 cities: Report
- Pegasus issue: SC to hear plea of journalists N Ram, Sashi Kumar next week
- Garware Hi-Tech hits record high as Ashish Kacholia ups stake by nearly 1%
Lok Sabha elections highlights: Former BJD leader Jay Panda joins BJP
Narendra Modi has thrown his full weight behind BJP in 2019 Lok Sabha Elections. While he will address people of Gujarat, ECI will be in Jammu and Kashmir. Catch LIVE updates on election campaigns
Lok Sabha elections 2019 are just a few weeks away. Political parties are rigorously campaigning across the country. Today, Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who is the star campaigner of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), is in his home state Gujarat. Addressing a public meeting in Jamnagar, Modi hit out the Opposition for questioning his statement that the presence of Rafale fighters would have given greater firepower to the IAF during the February 27 aerial engagement with Pakistan.
"I said if Rafale was acquired in time it would have made a difference (during the February 27 dogfight), but they say Modi is questioning our air force strike," he said, addressing a gathering.
Meanwhile, Congress and JD(S) are discussing seat sharing plan for the Lok Sabha polls in Karnataka.
Catch LIVE updates on Lok Sabha Election 2019 campaigns.