- Start-up Routematic helps companies in organising employees' daily commute
- Setu, a money bridge that doubles up as drawing board for fintech products
- 3 Indians among 200 people killed in bombings at Sri Lanka churches, hotels
- Social media plays a role in sustenance of linear TV: Sky's Gary Davey
- PhonePe, Paytm look to knock down the age barrier with new campaigns
- As competition heats up, here's how Samsung plans to defend its turf
- LS polls: BJP fields Hardeep Sing Puri from Amritsar, repeats 4 Delhi MPs
Elections 2019 LIVE: EC bans Yogi, Mayawati from campaigning for two days
Lok Sabha elections 2019 Phase 2 will be held on April 15 in 13 states. Today is the last day of campaigning in the Lok Sabha constituencies that go into poll on Thursday. Catch LIVE updates
Congress President Rahul Gandhi during an election rally | PTI
Lok Sabha Elections 2019 phase 2 is just three days away. Today, Congress President Rahul Gandhi will address a rally in Rajula town under Amreli Lok Sabha constituency in Gujarat. BJP President Amit Shah will also be in the state today, addressing two public meetings and participate in a roadshow in Gujarat. On Sunday, Prime Minister Narendra Modi held a rally in Jammu and Kashmir's Kathua district to canvass for Union Minister of State in the PMO Jitendra Singh, who is seeking re-election from Udhampur Lok Sabha seat where polling will be held in the second phase on April 18. Congress general secretary in charge of eastern Uttar Pradesh Priyanka Gandhi held a roadshow in Assam's Silchar yesterday. Silchar is the constituency of Mahila Congress president Sushmita Dev who is seeking another Lok Sabha term.
Votes for all 543 seats would be counted on May 23 after the end of the seven-phase polling on May 19.