- Maruti Suzuki says will phase out diesel cars from April 2020
- We remain constructive on mid-and small-caps: Taher Badshah of Invesco MF
- Here is why Congress did not field Priyanka Gandhi Vadra from Varanasi
- Mahindra to deploy 50 electric vehicles on Uber's platform in Hyderabad
- FY20 focus would be debt reduction, improving cost efficiency: UltraTech
- Don't worry about tax man if you have old jewellery in your bank locker
Lok Sabha Elections 2019: After Advani, BJP asks Joshi not to contest
BJP President Amit Shah and UP CM Adityanath will address rallies in UP and Congress President Rahul Gandhi will be in Rajasthan. Catch LIVE updates on campaigning for Lok Sabha Elections 2019
BJP president Amit Shah and Congress chief Rahul Gandhi
With two weeks to go before the Lok Sabha Elections 2019, all political parties have been canvassing for votes in full swing. From formulating campaign strategies to stitching alliances, each is working to clinch as many seats in the upcoming polls as possible. Today, Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) President Amit Shah addressed a rally at Moradabad's Ramleela maidan, while Congress President Rahul Gandhi held rallies in Rajasthan, Suratgarh city in Ganganagar district and Bundi. He also held dialogues with selected booth-level workers in Jaipur. Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Adityanath campaigned in Azamgarh and Gorakhpur.
Here is what made news about 2019 elections today.